I thought they were $5.00 a triangle? Why are they on sale?
MeMe wants one and I will pay $5.00 for mine!!!! So proud of your grades! I miss you and hope to see you soon.....
Hey I will pay 5.00 for a triangle too!Love Grandma (In the palm trees)
I got one for Christmas and it is great!!! Perfect workship. It hangs by my back door and I use it to call Bob and the Grandchildren in for dinner. thank you Orion!Best gift I got for Christmas!!MeMe'
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I thought they were $5.00 a triangle? Why are they on sale?
MeMe wants one and I will pay $5.00 for mine!!!! So proud of your grades! I miss you and hope to see you soon.....
Hey I will pay 5.00 for a triangle too!
Love Grandma (In the palm trees)
I got one for Christmas and it is great!!! Perfect workship. It hangs by my back door and I use it to call Bob and the Grandchildren in for dinner. thank you Orion!
Best gift I got for Christmas!!
MeMe'
Post a Comment